Have you read the announcement about our new C# Programming course?
For homeschool and individual families, this new course will replace our existing Windows Programming C# course. The timeline and details are as follows:
- May 1st, 2022 - Sales of the legacy Windows Programming C# will be discontinued on our website.
- June 1st, 2022 (estimated) - Sales of the new C# Programming course will begin on our website.
The new C# Programming course has features on par with our Python Programming and Java Programming courses and will be similarly priced at $25 / month or $195 / year for individual students.
How are existing Windows Programming C# subscriptions and purchases handled?
- Students who are already enrolled in our Windows Programming C# course can finish that course without any interruptions.
- New enrollments to the legacy course will be closed beginning January 1, 2023.
- Families who have purchased access but not enrolled in our Windows Programming C# course have two options:
- Students can still register and begin that course up through December 31, 2022. - OR -
- Families can request credit for that purchase on a new C# Programming subscription instead.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to Start a Conversation with us!