The following information DOES NOT APPLY to homeschool students and individual families that purchased directly through our website. Your courses operate year-round and are not subject to removal. The information also DOES NOT APPLY to schools or districts that are self-hosting our courses on their own LMS.
Thank you for joining us in 2018-2019! If you are teaching a CompuScholar course at a public or private school, please carefully review the following logistical information for the wrap-up of this school year.
- All 2018-2019 SY CompuScholar courses on our system will be removed on June 21st, 2019.
- This means all courses, student grades, and other information will be permanently deleted from our system.
- You are responsible for exporting grades from your grade-book and preserving any other desired course information.
- If you would like an extension past June 21st, please contact your Customer Service Representative.
- Please ensure that you have begun the licensing process for the 2019-2020 SY.