CompuScholar's Java Programming curriculum is endorsed by the College Board as a high-quality instructional resource for AP Computer Science A (AP CSA). We are pleased to offer this FREE Professional Development program for any teacher planning to teach AP CSA using our Java Programming course.
Our free AP CSA Professional Learning is a self-study, self-paced, online experience that can be completed in about 10 hours. Topics include:
- Understanding the official AP CSA "Course and Exam Description"
- Learning about the AP CSA exam format and scoring
- Teaching AP CSA with CompuScholar's online curriculum
- Completing the AP CSA "Course Audit" with the College Board
- Integrating "AP Classroom" resources into your school year
Teachers can get started at any time, complete the learning as schedules permit, and refer back to the PL resources for a full year. A small stipend is provided for teachers who successfully complete the course and the College Board's Course Audit with CompuScholar!