CompuScholar's Java Programming curriculum is endorsed by the College Board as a high-quality instructional resource for AP Computer Science A (AP CSA). We are pleased to offer this FREE Professional Development program for any teacher planning to teach AP CSA using our Java Programming course.
Our free AP CSA Professional Learning is a self-study, self-paced, online experience that can be completed in about 10 hours. Topics include:
- Understanding the official AP CSA "Course and Exam Description"
- Learning about the AP CSA exam format and scoring
- Teaching AP CSA with CompuScholar's online curriculum
- Completing the AP CSA "Course Audit" with the College Board
- Integrating "AP Classroom" resources into your school year
Read the Full AP CSA PL Course Syllabus (PDF)
Teachers can get started at any time, complete the learning as schedules permit, and refer back to the PL resources for a full year. A small stipend is provided for teachers who successfully complete the course and the College Board's Course Audit with CompuScholar!