Meeting Your State Standards!
CompuScholar has aligned our curriculum to multiple state CTE / IT standards. These alignments have been reviewed and approved by state adoption procedures in many cases. So, you can confidently use our material as the foundation to teach specific state requirements within your CTE / IT program!
Please click on your state below to visit your state landing page, learn about state adoption cycles and review alignment documents for your courses. if you are interested in K-12 Computer Science Framework alignments, please visit our National Standards page.
If your state is not listed, please contact us to discuss your requirements!
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!