Welcome Arizona Schools!
CompuScholar courses support Arizona's Computer Science Standards for middle and high school as described below.
|Grade Range||Standards||CompuScholar Courses||Alignments|
|6th - 8th||Arizona Computer Science Standards||
|9th - 12th||Arizona Computer Science Standards||
Unity Game Programming
|9th - 12th||AP Computer Science Principles||Computer Science Foundations (New in Fall 2022!)|
|9th - 12th||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming (CB-Endorsed!)|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!