Aloha Hawaii Schools!
Hawaii's Computer Science Initiative has adopted the CTSA K-12 CS Standards for Hawaii schools.
CompuScholar's courses support the CSTA K-12 CS Standards and therefore can be used with confidence in Hawaii. Please visit our National Standards Page for more information.
|Grade Range||General Subject||CompuScholar Title|
|6 - 12||Digital Literacy||Digital Savvy|
|6 - 12||Web Page Design with HTML / CSS||Web Design|
|6 - 12||Introductory Computer Science (Python coding)||Python Programming|
|9 - 12||Introductory Computer Science (C# coding)||Windows Programming with C#|
|9 - 12||Introductory Computer Science (Java coding)||Java Programming|
|9 - 12||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming|
|9 - 12||Video Game Design||Unity Game Programming|
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!