Welcome Maryland Schools!
We offer the following courses that align to Maryland's Computer Science Standards.
|Grade Band||Maryland Description||CompuScholar Title|
|6 - 8||Middle School Concepts||Digital Savvy
|9 - 12||High School Concepts||Computer Science Foundations
Unity Game Programming
Additionally, the following CompuScholar titles are endorsed by the College Board for AP subjects.
|Grade Band||AP Subject||CompuScholar Title||Syllabus|
|9 - 12||AP Computer Science Principles||Computer Science Foundations|
|9 - 12||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!