Welcome Massachusetts Schools!
We offer the following alignments to Massachusetts's Digital Literacy and Computer Science standards.
|Grade Band||Massachusetts Title||CompuScholar Tracks||Alignments|
|6th - 8th||Digital Literacy and Computer Science||1. Digital Savvy
2. Python Programming
|9th - 12th||Digital Literacy and Computer Science||1. Digital Savvy
2a. Windows Programming
2b. Java Programming
2c. Unity Game Programming
|9th - 12th||AP Computer Science Principles||Computer Science Foundations CB-Endorsed!|
|9th - 12th||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming CB-Endorsed!|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!