Welcome Minnesota Schools!
We offer the following courses that align to Minnesota's CTE / IT standards.
|Minnesota Code||Minnesota Title||CompuScholar Title|
|64||Introduction to Information Technology||Digital Savvy|
|74||Intro to Programming / Computer Science||Python Programming|
|74||Intro to Programming / Computer Science||Windows Programming with C#|
|74||Intro to Programming / Computer Science||Java Programming|
|80||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming|
|70||Web Design 1||Web Design|
|72||Digital Game Design 1||Unity Game Programming|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!