Welcome North Carolina Schools!
We offer the following courses that align to North Carolina's CTE standards.
|North Carolina Code||North Carolina Title||CompuScholar Title||Alignments|
|BI10||Foundations of Information Technology||Digital Savvy|
|BI12||CompTIA IT Fundamentals||Digital Savvy|
|BP10||Computer Programming I||Windows Programming with C#|
|BP10||Computer Programming I||Java Programming|
|BP14||Python Programming I||Python Programming|
|2521||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming|
|BD10||Multimedia and Webpage Design||Web Design|
|TS31||Game Art and Design||Unity Game Programming|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
2021 Textbook Review Panel - Please visit our Reviewer Information Page for a navigation walk-through video and other information.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!