Welcome South Carolina Schools!
The following courses have been reviewed and approved by South Carolina's 2015 or 2018 Instructional Materials Reviews or are newly aligned to state standards.
|South Carolina Code||South Carolina Title||CompuScholar Title||Alignments|
|2853||Digital Literacy (Middle School)||Digital Savvy|
|5270||Principles of Digital Technology||Digital Savvy|
|5052||Computer Programming I with Java||Java Programming (Abridged)|
|5050||Computer Programming I with C#||Windows Programming (C#)|
|N/A||AP Computer Science A||Java Programming (AP)|
|5352||Game Design and Development||Unity Game Programming|
|5031||Fundamentals of Web Design and Development||Web Design|
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!