Welcome Wisconsin Schools!
CompuScholar courses support Wisconsin's Computer Science Standards for middle and high school students. Districts can select any desired mixture of CompuScholar courses in the grade bands listed below to support a robust information technology program.
|Grade Range||Standards||CompuScholar Courses||Alignments|
|6th - 8th||Computer Science Standards (Middle School)||
|9th - 12th||Computer Science Standards (High School)||
Windows Programming with C#
Unity Game Programming
Check out our course overview for a complete list of titles.
The CompuScholar Experience
Our turn-key teaching system includes integrated video and text lessons, auto-scored quizzes and tests, electronic gradebooks, student file management, teacher guides, activity solutions, built-in professional development, and other helpful features. We gladly assist novice and experienced teachers with free technical support.
- Learn about our auto-rostering and SSO solutions
- Learn about our integrations with district Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Read about possible industry certifications
- View testimonials from other CompuScholar teachers
- Watch one of our free monthly teacher enrichment webinars
- Check out our free skill-building opportunities
To request a review account and other getting-started information, please Get Started Here.
We look forward to serving your students and teachers!